Three Seasons, three classic river run races along the flat and level Water Street portion of the Ohio River Trail in Rochester, Pa. The course and event are certified and sanctioned by the USA Track & Field.
GPS: 40.698335, -80.284757
10K, 5K, and Family Fun Run-Walk for all three races.
Spring 5 or 10K, April Summer 5 or 10K, July Fall 5 or 10K, October
Men & Women Age Groups: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-24, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, and 90 and over.
Event: 5 & 10K - Race/Run/Walk//Wheelchair
Ohio River Trail Council "River Run" Road Race Series Prizes
Six prizes for the complete race series (must participate in all three races and same race length):
1. 10K First Place Overall Men & Women - $100 cash
2. 10K Second Place Overall Men & Women - $75 cash
3. 10K Third Place Overall Men & Women - $50 cash
4. 5K First Place Overall Men & Women - $100 cash
5. 5K Second Place Overall Men & Women - $75 cash
6. 5K Third Place Overall Men & Women - $50 cash
Rules: Fifty runners minimum in order for prizes to be awarded. There is no separate mens and womens division for the certificates and cash.
Same Day Registration & Packet Pickup: Begins at Rochester Riverfront Park at 7:20 a.m.
All events benefit the development and maintenance of the Ohio River Trail.